An executive coach is a trusted advisor that will work with you to create clarity on your specific situations, assist you in developing action steps, and then hold you accountable on moving forward. This is a valuable relationship for those looking to make progress.
How to know if you are a candidate for a coach.
- Are you looking for ways to move forward? Do you feel stuck?
- Maybe you want to increase profit, enhance customer satisfaction, reduce employee turnover, or solve other critical problems?
- Do you feel like you have to do it all yourself? You can’t rely on others?
- Are you finding that your work/life balance is not where you want it?
- Do you have a trusted, unbiased resource to reach out to when you don’t have the answers?
- Are you in a new leadership position and need a trusted advisor for guidance?
These are some of the common issues that affect owners, executives, and emerging leaders. Working with a coach is an excellent way to help you identify unique solutions to your challenges.
You will meet with your coach weekly, bi-weekly or monthly, depending on your specific needs, to discuss how to move forward. At the end of each meeting you will develop effective insights and have specific action steps to complete prior to your next coaching session.
While sessions can be completed in-person, there are many instances where a virtual session makes sense. This can be done via telephone or video conference – depending on your specific needs. Your interactions will always be completely confidential.
Contact us to schedule a free, no obligation initial coaching session to see how a coach can work for you.
An important part of Incite’s coaching program is the use of an Extended DISC® assessment. This assessment helps identify your dominant style(s) and areas of development. It also will lay the groundwork for success with your coach. For more information on the Extended DISC® and how it will help, click here.